Springer Media (BSL & Springer Healthcare)
Algemeen & overig
Accreditatie Periode: 20-6-2018 t/m 19-6-2020
Deze Online Nascholing is niet meer geaccrediteerd!
Wilt u een andere Online Nascholing vinden:
Op het gebied van 'Algemeen & overig'?
Van dezelfde aanbieder?
Of wilt u liever zelf (uitgebreid) kunnen zoeken?
After completing this course you are able to better understand immnoscience. This module offers the basics on immunology, focused on medical specialist who are interested in / working with immunotherapy.
The first chapter of this course will help you understand how the immune system works:
- The difference between adaptive and innate immunity.
- How immune cells communicate.
- What the relevance of cytokines is.
The second chapter will provide more detail on the innate immunity
- What are the key players in innate immune response?
- Role of toll-like receptors.
- PAMPS and DAMPS.
The third chapter focuses on the adaptive immunity; B-cells
- Specificity and memory.
- Antigen recognition & immune response.
- Role of B-cells.
The fourth chapter will go into more detail on the adaptive immunity: T-cells
- Role of T-lymphocytes.
- Functions of CD-4 and CD-8.
- Major histocompatibility complex.
After completing this course, you can take an exam in order to receive your accreditation points.
Author: Prof. dr. Pierre Coulie, de Duve Institute UCL
- Overview of the immune system and its key players.
- Innate immune response.
- Adaptive immune response with a focus on B cells and antibodies.
- Adaptive immune response with a focus on T cells and their role in immunotherapies.
- Final exam.