Algemeen & overig
Management of adverse events of immune checkpoint inhibitors in cancer patients
Accreditatie Periode: 13-2-2019 t/m 12-2-2021
This course provides guidance for the management of adverse events of immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICPI) in cancer patients, based upon the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines issued in 2017.
After successful completion the participant will be able to:
- describe the most frequent and most severe types of irAEs induced by ICPIs in cancer patients.
- assess the risk of irAEs in the light of the potential benefits of ICPI treatment in cancer.
- recognize signs of irAEs developing in patients treated with ICPIs.
- implement possible precautions to prevent development or worsening of certain irAEs.
- manage selected irAEs of ICPIs according to guidelines issued by ESMO.